How to Install Fusion Addon Installer on Kodi 18 Leia **Working**
Fusion Addon For Kodi: The true power and potential of Kodi lies in the addons. The addons allow you the passage to the endless world of entertainment. It is the addons that bring to you the free movies, shows, live TV and a lot more. The idea is to fight the right addon for your entertainment needs. And, there are different addons for different video content you want to watch.
If one addon gives you access to on-demand movies and shows, you may need to find another addon for, say, live TV or sports. In other words, you need to install addons separately if you have diverse entertainment needs. Finding the right addon could be a challenge, especially because there are hundreds of them to pick from. But, with Fusion Addon Installer, things get easier. I will tell you how.
Fusion Addon Installer is a tool that gives you access to dozens of addons at one place. This saves you the time and effort you would spend on looking up for each addon separately. All you need to do is install the Addon Installer and explore the huge collection of Kodi addons. In this guide, I am going to show you how to install Fusion Addon Installer on Kodi. Keep reading!
Before you start the installation, your device must have Kodi installed on it. If you are using Firestick, You can read our tutorial on How to Install Kodi on Amazon Fire Stick
Note: The interface of Kodi is consistent across all the supported platforms and devices. This means that the method I have laid out below will work on all the platforms including Amazon FireStick, Android Mobiles, Tablets, Windows and Mac computers, etc. You can download Kodi APK if you want to install this addon on your Android Mobiles or Tablets.
How to Install Fusion Addon Installer on Kodi
I am now going to take you through the steps to install Fusion Addon installer on Kodi. But, before we start, a small change in the security setting of Kodi will be needed to allow third-party addon installations. So, here is what you need to do:
1) Launch Kodi and then click Settings on the top-left corner, just underneath the Kodi logo
2) Click System Settings next
3) Now, select Add-ons on the left sidebar and then click the toggle by the Unknown Sources to turn it ON if it happens to be OFF or disabled
4) When you are prompted with the a warning, click Yes
You have now set up your Kodi to install the Fusion Addon Installer. Let’s get started.
Steps to Install Fusion Addon Installer on Kodi 18
Here are the steps to install Fusion Addon Installer on Kodi 18 Leia. If you are using Kodi 17.6 Krypton on your device, I recommend you to update Kodi 17.6 to Kodi 18.
1) Open Settings again from the Kodi main-screen
2) This time click File manager
3) Now, click Add-source as the image depicts below
4) Go ahead and click <None>
5) What you see next is the new window where you need to enter the following URL in the space provided above: http://fusion.tvaddons.co
6) Now, type in the name for the media source for which you provided the URL above. It could be any name of your picking. I am going to go with fusion as it is more identifiable with the source.
Your Kodi will look like what is shown in the following image
7) Now, go ahead and press the back button/key and return to the Kodi main-screen (home-screen).
8) Now, click the Package Installer icon/option on the top-left corner. It is the icon that looks like an open box
9) Now click Install from zip file
10) Next, click fusion (or that source name you entered above)
11) You will see three options next, as you see in the image. Go ahead and click begin-here
12) Now, the next thing you see is the zip file plugin.program.indigo-4.0.8.zip. Click this zip file to install the Fusion addon Installer on Kodi.
Please note that the version number of this file (4.0.8 while writing this guide) may change if the file is updated. Click the file with the new number without any hesitation if that is the case.
13) Now, wait for the add-on installed notification. It will be displayed on the top-right corner. This means that the addon has been installed.
I will now show you how to install addons from the Fusion Addon Installer.
14) Navigate back to the Kodi home-screen one more time. Again, click Add-ons followed by Program Addons. You could see the Indigo addon icon now. Click and open the addon.
15) Indigo addon will first set itself up and initialize. It may take a couple of minutes. Allow the process to complete.
16) You are now guided to the Indigo main-screen where you see a bunch of options. There is Config Wizard, Addon Installer, Maintenance Tools, Rejuvenate Kodi, etc.
What we are interested in at this moment is Addon Installer. So, go ahead and click it.
17) Now, what you see next is the various categories in which the addons are placed in the Fusion Addons Installer. You can now start exploring the various categories and install the addon you want.
As you see in the image, there is an option Install ZIP from Online link. This option lets you install those addons directly from the Zip files stored on the internet that are not available with the Addon Installer.
I am going to click Video Addons to explore this tool further
18) Inside Video Addons, you will notice that the addons are organized under the alphabetical categories. Just click the letter and the corresponding list of addons will appear. Click the addon you wish to install and follow the onscreen instructions. That is all you need to do.
Bonus: Install Repositories from the Fusion Addon Source
I told you how to install the Indigo addons from the Fusion source so that you may access Addon Installer and explore the huge collection of addons.
Besides Addon Installer, Fusion source also has several repos that house numerous addons. I will show you how to install the repositories from this source.
Follow the steps 1 to 10 above and continue with the steps as follows:
1) Click kodi-repos
2) Click one of the following
I will proceed with english.
3) You will now see a big list of the zip files of the repositories available through this source. Take a look at the list and pick the repository you wish to install. Click the zip file for that repository and wait for the installation to finish.
This is how you can install the repository from this source.
4) Click Install from repository next and click the repository you installed. Open the category from which you wish to install the addon (e.g. Program Addons, Video Addons, etc.)
Fusion Addon installer on Kodi is a great way to get the addons you want to install. This library of addons has just about everything you might want. Whether you like to watch on-demand movies or live TV, sports or shows, you will find the right addon for your need. And, as you have seen, this Addon Installer is available through a very trusted source called Fusion. I hope you enjoyed using this guide and I also hope it was useful. If you have questions or comments, feel free to let us know through the comments section below.